Our clients love:
- Working with one company who handles everything
- Reducing costs across the board by working with one supplier
- Being able to customise all projects and furniture to suit their needs
- Working with interior designers who understand education
- Designing projects around a specific theme
- Not having to manage the project
- Seeing their vision become reality
- Finishes that exceeds their expectations and meets the deadlines
The secret to success with our
turnkey projects is our unique
four step LEAD process.
LEAD is our secret to creating spaces that exceed expectations. By learning, engaging and evolving, we’re able to transform your vision into reality.
In order to create a successful space, we first need to understand every requirement. We’ll sit down with you to identify current or potential pain points, develop project objectives and confirm budgets and timelines.
From there, we will develop a detailed project strategy that will guide your project through to completion.
After our initial meeting, we’ll develop preliminary design ideas that we’ll then refine together. At this stage, we’ll go through mood boards, renders and plans to finalise the design for your space.
Once the design has been approved, it’s time to confirm every detail. We will present all of the technical construction documentation, shop drawings, detailed space plans and schedules.
Following the approval of the technical details we present the final cost plan, contract and program for sign-off. This step ensures that all stakeholders involved are without any doubt at to the project outcomes.
This is where the magic happens! Once construction begins, we manage every aspect of the project with care and attention to detail. Flawless execution on the program and constant communication absorbs risk and gives you peace of mind.